- Hasan Mustafa Hasan (Father)
- Mer Haci Mam (Mother)
- Rezan Hussein Mustafa (34-year-old)
- Oskar Hussein (10-year-old)
- Sonya Shemal Hasan (4-year-old)
- Solin Shemal Hasan (6-months-old)
- Zana Hussein Mustafa (11-year-old)
Tonight (Monday) in Sulaymani, people took to the streets in protest against Turkish aggression.
In a phone call to CNN on Sunday, a PKK spokesman placed the blame for the latest round of hostilities squarely on the Turkish government and its prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
“Erdogan has decided for an all-out war,” said Roj Welat. “We will use our right to defend ourselves and our people. … There will be new things probably, new developments will occur, but in what way I cannot say. But all I can say is Kurds will defend themselves. And we are calling on all the European countries, especially the United States, not to support state terror.”